Initially 6hrs per week at £14 per hour. To work on Fridays or as agreed.
Holidays must not be taken during School term time and during the week after the end of the school year and the week before the start of the new school year and be booked in advance to enable cover.
Please apply before 2nd August 2021. If a suitable candidate applies before this date they will be employed.
Main purpose: to support the Head Teacher, teaching staff and Trustees in providing a first class financial and administrative service which will enhance the performance and reputation of the school.
The principle areas of responsibility are:-
· Strict financial control of all income and expenditure together with producing accurate records of financial bookkeeping and reports using VT transaction software an Excel based package.
· Production of monthly staff salaries accurately and on time. This will include deductions for tax, NI and pensions together with school contributions to our Pensions contractor and the payment of deducted tax and NI to HMRC.
· Production of periodic statutory returns to HMRC and the Charities Commission as directed by our Financial Advisor/Auditor.
· Provide secretarial services to the Head Teacher, such as writing fee letters to parents, managing correspondence, diligent filing (most of which is confidential).
· To work closely with the Financial Administrator.
This is not a comprehensive list of all tasks which may be required of the post holder. It is illustrative of the general nature and level of responsibility of the work to be undertaken.