In July pupils from year six to nine went on a residential trip to Oakwood Youth Challenge in Berkshire. We had a fantastic week with a variety of instructor lead activities including crate stacking, high ropes, flying kiwi, mountain boarding, abseiling and climbing to mention some. The children achieved great things in archery, conquering fear of heights and building friendships. In the evenings we had a message from the Bible and played a variety of indoor and outdoor games. On the last evening the instructors awarded T-shirts to those who had achieved top speeds or scores on the activities – and also to those who had impressed them with determination and courage.
- We have been busy getting ready for our Seniors’ Mock …Read More »
- This has been a busy week, with two trips to …Read More »
- Welcome back to our second half term of this academic …Read More »
- We have had a very busy first term! We enjoyed …Read More »
- Download the pdf here. Read More »