In July pupils from year six to nine went on a residential trip to Oakwood Youth Challenge in Berkshire. We had a fantastic week with a variety of instructor lead activities including crate stacking, high ropes, flying kiwi, mountain boarding, abseiling and climbing to mention some. The children achieved great things in archery, conquering fear of heights and building friendships. In the evenings we had a message from the Bible and played a variety of indoor and outdoor games. On the last evening the instructors awarded T-shirts to those who had achieved top speeds or scores on the activities – and also to those who had impressed them with determination and courage.
- This seems a good opportunity to record a little of …Read More »
- On Tuesday 15th December we celebrated the various school developments …Read More »
- The Lower Juniors have been busy this term learning about …Read More »
- The Juniors have been learning about Christmas in Spain! …Read More »
- The Juniors have been studying the ancient Egyptians. They wrote …Read More »