In July pupils from year six to nine went on a residential trip to Oakwood Youth Challenge in Berkshire. We had a fantastic week with a variety of instructor lead activities including crate stacking, high ropes, flying kiwi, mountain boarding, abseiling and climbing to mention some. The children achieved great things in archery, conquering fear of heights and building friendships. In the evenings we had a message from the Bible and played a variety of indoor and outdoor games. On the last evening the instructors awarded T-shirts to those who had achieved top speeds or scores on the activities – and also to those who had impressed them with determination and courage.
- The Lower Juniors decorated the classroom with beautiful flowers to …Read More »
- The Juniors visited Colchester Zoo in family week. We had …Read More »
- “Fieldwork is an essential ingredient of geography because it provides a ‘real-world’ opportunity …Read More »
- The Junior Poetry Inspiration Trip was a great success. The …Read More »
- The Upper juniors have been studying the Stortford to Braintree …Read More »