The Juniors are studying the ancient Maya people and have had fun recreating Tikal, an ancient city in Guatemala, complete with pyramid, temple, palace and plaza for the all-important ball game, Pok-ta-Pok. If you were on the losing team, you were reputedly sacrificed to the gods! We will be taking part in a game of Pok-ta-Pok on the playground – LOSERS BEWARE!
- As a school we operate on a community model and …Read More »
- As a school we operate on a community model (rather …Read More »
- Juniors had a project this half term called Country in …Read More »
- Dear Mummy and Daddy, This is a letter from your …Read More »
- Our pupils continue to be amazingly creative working from home!Read More »