The Juniors are studying the ancient Maya people and have had fun recreating Tikal, an ancient city in Guatemala, complete with pyramid, temple, palace and plaza for the all-important ball game, Pok-ta-Pok. If you were on the losing team, you were reputedly sacrificed to the gods! We will be taking part in a game of Pok-ta-Pok on the playground – LOSERS BEWARE!
- “Fieldwork is an essential ingredient of geography because it provides a ‘real-world’ opportunity …Read More »
- The Junior Poetry Inspiration Trip was a great success. The …Read More »
- The Upper juniors have been studying the Stortford to Braintree …Read More »
- The Lower Juniors enjoyed playing dominoes this morning. They practised their …Read More »
- Upper juniors were asked what they would like adults to …Read More »