The Juniors are studying the ancient Maya people and have had fun recreating Tikal, an ancient city in Guatemala, complete with pyramid, temple, palace and plaza for the all-important ball game, Pok-ta-Pok. If you were on the losing team, you were reputedly sacrificed to the gods! We will be taking part in a game of Pok-ta-Pok on the playground – LOSERS BEWARE!
- The juniors had a fantastic time enjoying their very …Read More »
- This seems a good opportunity to record a little of …Read More »
- On Tuesday 15th December we celebrated the various school developments …Read More »
- The Lower Juniors have been busy this term learning about …Read More »
- The Juniors have been learning about Christmas in Spain! …Read More »