The Juniors are studying the ancient Maya people and have had fun recreating Tikal, an ancient city in Guatemala, complete with pyramid, temple, palace and plaza for the all-important ball game, Pok-ta-Pok. If you were on the losing team, you were reputedly sacrificed to the gods! We will be taking part in a game of Pok-ta-Pok on the playground – LOSERS BEWARE!
- Well done to Year 10s and 11s for completing their …Read More »
- It has been a cold week but a very industrious …Read More »
- We have been busy getting ready for our Seniors’ Mock …Read More »
- This has been a busy week, with two trips to …Read More »
- Welcome back to our second half term of this academic …Read More »