The year 10 Geography group visited five locations along the length of the River Chelmer in Essex. They collected data to investigate the change in the cross profile of the river from near the source of the river at Thaxted, in Dunmow and near Little Baddow. Finally we visited the river estuary at Maldon. The data they collected is being used as part of their controlled assessment.
- Encouraging, nurturing, and supporting a love of books and reading …Read More »
- The Lower Juniors decorated the classroom with beautiful flowers to …Read More »
- The Juniors visited Colchester Zoo in family week. We had …Read More »
- “Fieldwork is an essential ingredient of geography because it provides a ‘real-world’ opportunity …Read More »
- The Junior Poetry Inspiration Trip was a great success. The …Read More »