The year 10 Geography group visited five locations along the length of the River Chelmer in Essex. They collected data to investigate the change in the cross profile of the river from near the source of the river at Thaxted, in Dunmow and near Little Baddow. Finally we visited the river estuary at Maldon. The data they collected is being used as part of their controlled assessment.
- This seems a good opportunity to record a little of …Read More »
- On Tuesday 15th December we celebrated the various school developments …Read More »
- The Lower Juniors have been busy this term learning about …Read More »
- The Juniors have been learning about Christmas in Spain! …Read More »
- The Juniors have been studying the ancient Egyptians. They wrote …Read More »