The year 10 Geography group visited five locations along the length of the River Chelmer in Essex. They collected data to investigate the change in the cross profile of the river from near the source of the river at Thaxted, in Dunmow and near Little Baddow. Finally we visited the river estuary at Maldon. The data they collected is being used as part of their controlled assessment.
- The Upper Juniors have been out and about studying the …Read More »
- The Juniors were out and about in our local area …Read More »
- The Lower Juniors have been learning about local history this …Read More »
- The juniors have enjoyed a poetry workshop led by the …Read More »
- The juniors have written the famous Bible verses on love …Read More »