The year 10 Geography group visited five locations along the length of the River Chelmer in Essex. They collected data to investigate the change in the cross profile of the river from near the source of the river at Thaxted, in Dunmow and near Little Baddow. Finally we visited the river estuary at Maldon. The data they collected is being used as part of their controlled assessment.
- There are signs that spring is on its way and …Read More »
- It’s been another busy week. Year 7, 8 and 10 …Read More »
- We can feel spring is on its way and with …Read More »
- We survived the storms, and we hope there have not …Read More »
- We have had a busy week. Junior pupils had a …Read More »