Premises and Security
The school’s policies and procedures have been created to comply with the following Standards for schools:
- The premises, both indoors and outdoors, must be safe and secure
- EYFS and Early Years providers must only release children into the care of individuals named by the parent.
- EYFS and Early Years providers must ensure that children do not leave the premises unsupervised.
- Schools must take steps to prevent intruders entering the premises.
- Schools must respond to the threat of terrorism
Occasional Visitors and Visiting Speaker Policy
June 2020. To keep children and staff safe during these times, we will be keeping visitors to a minimum. This means that at the present time we will not be inviting visiting speakers to the school this term.
For all our policy additions or changes please see the Policy Addenda in the document on our Covid Response page.