We became the proud owners of three chickens at the beginning of the year. Their names are Poppy, Speckle and Ginger (pictured above). They lay very reliably, and are much loved by many of the children at school who feed them, collect eggs and help clean out the cage at Chicken Club.
- The Lower Juniors decorated the classroom with beautiful flowers to …Read More »
- The Juniors visited Colchester Zoo in family week. We had …Read More »
- “Fieldwork is an essential ingredient of geography because it provides a ‘real-world’ opportunity …Read More »
- The Junior Poetry Inspiration Trip was a great success. The …Read More »
- The Upper juniors have been studying the Stortford to Braintree …Read More »