Code of Conduct for Adults
We believe staff, parents and children are entitled to a safe and positive environment in which to work. Behaviour that will cause harassment, alarm or distress to users of the premises is contrary to the aims of the school as in any action that puts a child at risk. This includes publishing names and pictures of pupils that include reference to the school that are inappropriate in the online environment and the use of mobile technology on the premises.
- That all members of the school community treat each other with respect
- That adults set a good example to children at all times, showing them how to get along with all members of the school and the wider community
- That no members of staff, parents or children are the victims of abusive behaviour or open to threats from other adults on the school premises.
- Physical attacks and threatening behaviour, abusive or insulting language verbal or written, to staff, governors, parents and carers, children and other users of the school premises will not be tolerated and will result in withdrawal of permission to be on school premises.
- Any parent who is asked to leave the school premises will have the right to appeal the decision by writing to the Chair of Governors
Please note that incidents of rudeness will be logged with the Chair of Governors
It is the responsibility of the Head teacher and Governors to monitor and review this policy.